PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Lauri advises clients in the field of company and capital markets law, as well as mergers and acquisitions, commercial and contract law.
Lauri joined the firm as a trainee in 2012 and served in various trainee positions until his graduation in 2017 when he was appointed as an associate.
- Counsel to Nordea Bank Abp in relation to issue of U.S.$1,250,000,000 Perpetual Non-Call March 2026 Additional Tier 1 Conversion Notes under the U.S.$25,000,000,000 Global Medium Term Note Programme in March, 2019
- Counsel to Nordic Trustee in the restructuring of ownership and financing structure of Elematic Oyj, 2018
- Counsel to Kildare Partners in its public tender offer for Technopolis Plc, a Finland-based listed company providing offices, coworking spaces and related services, 2018. The transaction is valued at approximately EUR 730 million.
- Counsel to Asiakastieto Group Plc in its acquisition of UC AB in Sweden (valued EUR 340 million), 2018
- Counsel to Altia Plc in its IPO and listing on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki, 2018
- Counsel to Terveystalo in its IPO and listing on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange, 2017
- Co-author of the Finnish Chapter in Corporate Governance, 12th Edition, The International Comparative Legal Guides, 2019
- Co-author of the Finnish Chapter in The Corporate Governance Review, 9th Edition, 2019
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2017
Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016
Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016
University of Sydney Law School, 2015
Knowledge Management Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2014–2015
Office Support Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2012–2014