PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Klaara advises domestic and international clients in a broad scope of matters related to employment law, such as general advisory for employers in the Finnish market, drafting of employment and management contracts and terminations thereof, co-operation proceedings, as well as employment issues in connection with mergers and acquisitions. In addition, Klaara has previous experience in commercial agreements, intellectual property rights, and dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Klaara gained experience in an insurance company and in various law firms in Helsinki.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Klaara has also studied law at Aarhus University in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Counsel to YIT in the sale of its Nordic paving and mineral aggregates businesses to Peab for EUR 280 million, 2019
- Counsel to KID ASA in its Acquisition of 100% of the Shares in Hemtex AB from ICA Gruppen AB, 2019
Työaika aivotyössä 2020-luvulla – onko uuden työaikalain mahdollistama vapaus riski vai ratkaisu?, Hannes Snellman Blog, 2019
Neljä uutta keinoa lisätä joustavuutta suomalaisilla työmarkkinoilla vuonna 2020, Hannes Snellman Blog, 2019
How the Amendments to the Annual Holidays Act Will Affect Employers, Hannes Snellman Blog, 2019
Kuinka vuosilomalain muutokset vaikuttavat työnantajaan, Hannes Snellman Blog, 2019
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018-
- Associate, Waselius & Wist, 2014-2018
- Associate, Hedman Partners, 2013
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2013
- Thesis Trainee, Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., 2012
- Aarhus University, Denmark 2011
- Legal Trainee, Fennia Mutual Insurance Company, 2010-2012
- Trainee, Lammi & Partners, 2009-2010
- Trainee, Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., 2009