PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Kaisa advises clients on mergers and acquisitions as well as on general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
In addition to her legal education, Kaisa holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics and Business Administration. During her studies, Kaisa spent one semester at the University of Aberdeen, School of Law, and one semester at Stockholm Business School.
- Counsel to YIT in the sale of its Nordic paving and mineral aggregates businesses to Peab for EUR 280 million, 2019
- Counsel to Telia Company in its acquisition of AinaCom Oy, 2018
- Counsel to Biovian Oy and its founders in Keensight Capital’s investment in Biovian, 2018
- Counsel to LocalTapiola in its co-investment with CVC Capital Partners to Mehiläinen Oy, a leading Finnish private health- and social care provider, 2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017–2018
- Full-Time Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Studies at University of Aberdeen, School of Law, 2016
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Business Administration, University of Vaasa, 2014
- Studies at Stockholm Business School, 2013