PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Julia advises clients in the fields of employment law as well as mergers and acquisitions, commercial and contract law.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Julia worked at KONE Global Legal as an Assistant Legal Counsel and in various law firms in Helsinki. During her studies, Julia spent one semester studying law at the Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University in Paris, France.
- Counsel to Aspo Plc in the Acquisition of AtoB@C Shipping AB, 2018
- Finnish counsel to Elementis plc in its proposed acquisition of Mondo Minerals B.V., 2018
- Counsel to IVG Polar Oy in the divestment of an office portfolio with a lettable space of 132,000m² to Goldman Sachs and Cromwell Property Group, 2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman 2016-2017
- Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University, France, 2016
- Assistant Legal Counsel, KONE Corporation, 2014-2016