PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Jessica is part of Hannes Snellman’s cross-border IP & Technology practice.
Her focus includes IT, outsourcing, data protection & privacy, e-commerce, telecommunications, intellectual property, media, marketing & consumer laws and commercial agreements. Jessica has been involved in drafting and negotiating several commercial agreements within her field of expertise. In addition, Jessica has been involved in several transactions and assisted in M&A in transactions with respect to IP and technology matters.
- Counsel to Stirling Square Capital Partners LLP in the Acquisition of Logent Group from Adelis Equity Partners and Minority Shareholders, 2019
- Counsel to KID ASA in its Acquisition of 100% of the Shares in Hemtex AB from ICA Gruppen AB, 2019
- Counsel to Francisco Partners in the Acquisition of EG from Axcel, 2019
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.) Uppsala University, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2018