PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Heini advises clients in the field of real estate transactions with a particular focus on infrastructure and energy related projects, as well as environmental related regulatory matters.
Heini is a member of Hannes Snellman’s cross-border Infrastructure & Energy team. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Heini worked as a trainee at two major law firms and at a small law office. In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Heini has also studied law at the University of Lyon in France.
Heini is currently on maternity leave.
- Counsel to TRIUVA Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft, acting on behalf of an institutional investor, in the acquisition of a core mixed use building on Kanavaranta 3-7
- Counsel to Skandia Fastigheter in its acquisition of 14,400 sqm of office property in Helsinki from TRIUVA
- Counsel to Scandic Hotels Group in its EUR 114.5 million acquisition of Restel's hotel operations in Finland
- Counsel to Barings Real Estate Advisers, acting on behalf of the Nordic Retail Fund in its disposal of 50% stake in the Kamppi shopping centre
- Counsel to Niam in its acquisition of an office property in Helsinki, called Life Science Center Keilaniemi, from Commerz Real Investmentgesellschaft MBH
Counsel to Avant Capital Partners and Alma Property Partners I AB, a fund managed by Alma Property Partners, in their acquisition of the Ideapark Oulu shopping centre from Sukari Group
Counsel to Mondi Group in its acquisition of Walki Group's extrusion coating plants located in Pietarsaari, Finland and Wroclaw, Poland
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2014
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2013
- Associate Trainee, Attorneys at Law Borenius Ltd., 2012
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd., 2011
- Legal Assistant, Law office Lexmentor Ltd., 2008-2010