PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Emmi advises domestic and international clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Emmi joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2018 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation. She has also gained experience at other international business law firms.
- Counsel to YIT in the sale of its Nordic paving and mineral aggregates businesses to Peab for EUR 280 million, 2019
- Counsel to Outotec in the combination of Outotec and Metso Minerals through a demerger, 2019
- Counsel to Glaston Corporation in its acquisition of Bystronic Glass and in the refinancing of Glaston, 2019
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018-
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2018
- Associate Trainee & Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Borenius Attorneys Ltd., 2017
- Legal studies, Lund University, Sweden, 2017
- Research Trainee, Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., 2016
- Legal studies, Bond University, Australia, 2015
- Legal Trainee, Central Union of Agricultural Producers and Forest Owners, 2015
Co-author for the European Compliance Benchmark on Corporate Criminal and Regulatory Liability (published in cooperation with ELSA International and K&L Gates), 2017.