PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Emma advises clients in the fields of data protection, technology, and intellectual property, as well as general commercial and contract law.
Emma is currently studying in the Master’s Degree Programme in Intellectual Property Law at Hanken School of Economics.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Legal Counsel, KPMG Oy Ab, 2016 – 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Lapland, 2016
- Legal Trainee, KPMG Oy Ab, 2015 – 2016
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- Part-time researcher, University of Lapland, 2014