PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Elli advises clients in the fields of securities law, finance and capital markets as well as general corporate, contract and commercial law. Elli joined the firm as a trainee in May 2013 and was appointed as associate lawyer in 2014. Elli has Master of Laws degrees from both University of Helsinki and London School of Economics and Political Science. During her studies at University of Helsinki, she also spent one semester at Free University of Berlin.
Elli is currently on secondment.
- Counsel to Areim Fund III in an acquisition of a portfolio of eight office properties from Avant Capital Partners, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company and EPISO 4 fund advised by Tristan Capital Partners.
- Counsel to Niam in its acquisition of an office property in Helsinki, called Life Science Center Keilaniemi, from Commerz Real Investmentgesellschaft MBH.
- Counsel to Humana AB in the acquisition of Arjessa Oy from Sentica Partners and a number of private individuals.
- Finnish counsel to Telia Company in the divestment of the Sergel Group, a Nordic and Baltic credit management and debt purchase service provider, to Marginalen AB and Marginalen Bank Bankaktiebolag, in a transaction valuing the Sergel Group at SEK 2,070 million (or EUR 222 million) on a cash and debt-free basis.
- Hannes Snellman Blog | Anti-Money Laundering Rules Imposed New Obligations on Entities Registered in the Finnish Trade Register, 2019
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Master of Laws in Banking law and financial regulation, London School of Economics and Political Science, 2018
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2014
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2014
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2013
- Free University of Berlin, Germany, 2012