Carolina Lefort Ahokanto
PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Carolina advises clients in the fields of real estate transactions and environmental regulatory matters, as well as in matters related to energy, infrastructure, and commercial contracts.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Carolina worked as an associate trainee in two other law firms in Helsinki.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Carolina has also studied law at the University of Seville in Spain.
Counsel to a fund managed by Patrizia Immobilien AG in its divestment of an office building in Helsinki for EUR 41 million to Special Investment Fund eQ Finnish Real Estate, 2018
Counsel to YIT Corporation in its disposal of the Tripla’s Workery offices, being built in Pasila, Helsinki, as a whole to an international investor, 2018
- Counsel to Areim Fund III in an acquisition of a portfolio of eight office properties from Avant Capital Partners, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company and EPISO 4 fund advised by Tristan Capital Partners, 2018
- Finnish counsel to Elementis plc in its proposed acquisition of Mondo Minerals B.V., 2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Associate Trainee, HPP Attorneys Ltd, 2017
- University of Seville, Spain, 2016
- Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2012-2016