PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Antti advises clients in the field of M&A, private equity, and venture capital transactions. He also advises managers on fund formation and offers clients general corporate, commercial, and contract law advice.
Antti has extensive experience in advising both international and domestic clients on venture capital investments. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Antti has worked as a senior associate at a boutique law firm with a special focus on tech-driven M&A and venture capital transactions and as an associate at a boutique law firm with a special focus on contract law and dispute resolution.
Counsel to a Finnish venture capital investor in the formation and closing of its EUR 80 million fund (prior to Hannes Snellman)
- Counsel to several domestic and international venture capital and corporate venture capital investors (prior to Hannes Snellman)
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Senior Associate, Dottir Attorneys Ltd, 2018–2019
- Associate, Dottir Attorneys Ltd, 2017–2018
- Associate, Asianajotoimisto Jyri Heinonen Oy, 2015–2017
- Associate, Asianajotoimisto Lex Partners Ky, 2014–2015
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2014
- University of Kent, 2010–2011
- Co-author with Aleksi Neuvonen, Jaakko Lindgren, and Roope Mokka, “Digitalisaatio – Murroksen koko kuva”, Tammi Publishers, 2019