PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Anton advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Anton joined the firm as a trainee in 2017 and was appointed as an associate lawyer upon his graduation in 2018. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Anton worked as a junior advisor at Ernst & Young Oy.
- Counsel to Outotec in the combination of Outotec and Metso Minerals through a demerger, 2019
- Counsel to Cramo and Adapteo on the spin-off and listing of Adapteo on Nasdaq Stockholm, 2019
Counsel to Fazer Group in its Divestment of Fazer Food Services, 2019
Counsel to Ahlstrom-Munksjö in connection with its EUR 150 million rights issue to partly finance the acquisition of Expera Specialty Solutions, 2018
Counsel to Ahlstrom-Munksjö in the acquisition of Expera Specialty Solutions, a U.S.-based specialty paper producer, for an enterprise value of USD 615 million, and the related financing, 2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017 – 2018
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Junior Advisor, EY, 2016 – 2017
- Bachelor of Laws, Åbo Akademi University, 2016