PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Anna advises clients in the fields of intellectual property law, technology, and data protection, as well as general commercial and contract law.
Anna joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2018 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation. Prior to her graduation, Anna spent a semester studying law at the University of Vienna.
- Counsel to Francisco Partners backed SmartBear in its acquisition of Bitbar Technologies, 2019
- Counsel to Altia Plc in its IPO and listing on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki, 2018
- Key Points of the Finnish Data Protection Act Applicable as of 1 January 2019, Hannes Snellman Blog 2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman Attorneys, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Lapland, 2018
- Associate Trainee & Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman Attorneys, 2018
- Associate Trainee, White & Case LLP, 2017
- University of Vienna, Austria, 2017
- Legal Trainee, Proksch & Partner Rechtsanwälte, 2017
- Legal Trainee, Backström & Co Attorneys, 2014-2017