PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Anna works mainly within the field of private M&A.
- Counsel to Fazer Group in its Divestment of Fazer Food Services, 2019
- Counsel to Intera Partners backed Sitowise Oy in the Acquisition of Byggnadstekniska Byrån Sverige AB, 2019
- Counsel to KID ASA in its Acquisition of 100% of the Shares in Hemtex AB from ICA Gruppen AB, 2019
- Counsel to Ramirent Plc in its acquisition of Stavdal AB, 2019
- Counsel to Francisco Partners in the Acquisition of EG from Axcel, 2019
- Counsel to CEMEX in its sale of assets in the Baltics and Nordics to the German building materials group SCHWENK, 2019
- Counsel to Rettig ICC Ltd in the Acquisition of Sigarth Aktiebolag, 2018
- Counsel to Kildare Partners in its public tender offer for Technopolis Plc, a Finland-based listed company providing offices, coworking spaces and related services, 2018.
- Counsel to Recipharm AB (publ) in the Divestment of the Rights to its ThyroSafe Product,2018.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons), Durham University, 2017
- Vacation Scheme, Goodwin Procter (London) LLP, 2017
- Vacation Scheme, Macfarlanes LLP (London), 2017
- Legal Intern, The Dairy Farm Group, Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd (Hong Kong), 2016
- Vacation Scheme, King Wood Mallesons LLP (London), 2016
- Legal Intern, Magnusson Law (Stockholm), 2013