PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Aaron advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Aaron joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2018 and was appointed as an associate upon his graduation. In addition to his legal education, Aaron is currently studying finance at the Hanken School of Economics.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman Attorneys, 2019-
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2019
- Associate Trainee & Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman Attorneys, 2018
- Trainee, Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority, 2018
- Junior Adviser, The Permanent Mission of Finland to the United Nations, 2017
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Dittmar & Indrenius Attorneys, 2016-2017
- Trainee, The Embassy of Finland to Australia, 2016