Shareholders' Agreements and Amendments to Russian Corporate Legislation
Hannes Snellman organises the first breakfast seminar in a series of bi-monthly breakfast seminars on doing business in Russia on Thursday, 11 November 2010.
The seminar will be held from 8.30 - 9.30 a.m. at Hannes Snellman’s office at the following address:
Kungsträdgårdsgatan 20, Stockholm.
Breakfast is served from 8.15 a.m.
The following topics will be up for discussion:
- How to avoid pitfalls when operating a company in Russia
- What types of legal entities are most suitable for running business with foreign investments in Russia?
- How to secure your interests when establishing a joint venture under Russian law
- Shareholders' agreement in Russia - will this work?
- Corporate conflicts and corporate dispute resolution in Russia - anything new?
- Legal and tax issues to consider when financing Russian subsidiaries
The seminar will be held in English. Participation is free of charge.
More topics and dates to come:
- Corporate Governance - 13 January 2011
- Real Estate in Russia: A General Overview - 17 March 2011
- Specific Features of Using Russian Labour Law - End of April 2011
- How to Secure and Enforce Obligations under Russian Law - Mid June 2011
- Litigation in Russia - September 2011
- Legal Protection of Intellectual Property in Russia - November 2011
- Construction in Russia - Winter 2012
For further information, please contact:
Isabell Stendahl at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone at +46 (0) 760 000 028