Everything You Wanted to Know About Personal Data: Theory, Practice, Solutions, and Cases
The subject of personal data is just as important for business today as it was 10 years ago. The Russian Government occasionally complicates the discussion on personal data with new evermore-challenging requirements. On 6 April 2016, we will hold a unique seminar dedicated to all issues related to personal data. The organizers of the event, Data-Pro and Hannes Snellman, will attempt to examine personal data from three professional views on the issue: legal, systems integration, and data storage.
Hannes Snellman: Important Issues Related to Personal Data Processing
- Roskomnadzor Inspections: Measures for Success
- Localization of Personal Data
- Personal Data Processing in Employment: Cross-Border Transfer of Employee Personal Data
- Personal Data Audits
Stack Group (Service Provider) Working with the New Requirements of FZ “On Personal Data”
- Limits on the Required Level of Protection for Personal Data Information Systems
- Solutions for Data Centers to Implement the Requirements of the Federal Law “On Personal Data”
- A Look at IT Operator Implementation Expenses Related to Information Systems Requirements and Outsourcing IT Infrastructure to a Data Center
- Practical Implementations of Protected Personal Data Information Systems with a Data Center
DataPro: Working with Large Scale Projects in Russia Using a Data Center
- A Comparison of Maintenance Expenses: In-house Data Processing vs Outsourced Data Center
- Risk Comparison: In-house Data Processing vs Outsourced Data Center
- How Results Differ from Expectations
Date: 6 April 2017
Venue: DataPro Office, 69 Aviamatornaya St., Moscow
9:30 – Registration begins, welcome coffee and light appetizers
10:00 – 12:00 – Presentations and discussion
12:00 – 14:00 – Networking and excursions of the data center
Moderator of the event: Elena Zhuravleva, Senior Legal Advisor, Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce
The working language of the event is Russian, interpretation will not be provided.
Participation is free of charge and advance registration is required.
There may be a limit on participation from one company.
To register, please contact Ksenia Matveeva, Tel: +7 (495) 662 64 34, email@example.com
The event is hosted by Data Pro and Hannes Snellman with informational support from the Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce.
We look forward to seeing you!