Hannes Snellman organises the second breakfast seminar in a series of bi-monthly breakfast seminars on doing business in Russia on Thursday, 13 January 2011.
The seminar will be held from 8.30 - 9.30 a.m. at Hannes Snellman’s office at the following address:
Kungsträdgårdsgatan 20, Stockholm.
Breakfast is served from 8.15 a.m.
The following topics will be up for discussion:
- Corporate governance in Russia: general information and legislative background
- Executive bodies of Russian legal entities: their status and authority
- Liability of the general director (CEO), board members, and shareholders
- Structuring corporate management in Russia: alternative options
The seminar will be held in English. Participation is free of charge.
More topics and dates to come:
- Real Estate in Russia: A General Overview - 17 March 2011
- Specific Features of Using Russian Labour Law - End of April 2011
- How to Secure and Enforce Obligations under Russian Law - Mid June 2011
- Litigation in Russia - September 2011
- Legal Protection of Intellectual Property in Russia - November 2011
- Construction in Russia - Winter 2012
For further information, please contact:
Isabell Stendahl at email@example.com
or by telephone at +46 (0) 760 000 028