Newly Appointed Managing Associates and Counsel
We are pleased to announce that the following experienced Hannes Snellman lawyers have been promoted to managing associates and counsel as of 1 March 2014:
- Heidi Haanpää is based in Helsinki and focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and company law. Heidi acted as the secretary to the working group preparing the revised Helsinki Takeover Code, which entered into force at the beginning of 2014.
- Bruce McGinn is based in Stockholm and specialises in mergers and acquisitions, corporate law and joint ventures in the UK and Swedish markets. Bruce qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2006 and is a European lawyer (EU Advokat) registered with the Swedish Bar Association.
- Katarina Mild is based in Stockholm and focuses on dispute resolution. Her field of expertise includes both domestic and international arbitration, as well as general commercial litigation. Katarina has particular experience in disputes and other matters related to life sciences, telecom, insurance and financial markets.
- Olof Larsberger is based in Stockholm and focuses on all aspects of competition and public procurement law. He has particular experience in antitrust and public procurement related litigations, tender procedures, cartel investigations and merger control.
Our managing associates have great experience in handling demanding assignments in their respective areas of expertise. They take a very active role in managing large projects, directing team efforts and making significant contributions to service excellence.
- Christina Balling Schmidt is based in Copenhagen and advises Danish and foreign banks, equity funds and companies on a wide range of banking and finance related matters, including acquisition finance, project finance and asset based finance. She also has substantial experience in financial regulatory matters.
- Michala Bylov Rath is based in Copenhagen and advises both domestic and international clients on a wide range of employment law related issues. She also has substantial experience in handling disputes before both ordinary Danish courts and arbitration tribunals.
Our counsel have advanced knowledge in their respective fields of expertise. With their legal expertise they add value to our clients directly in demanding assignments, as well by contributing with top-notch advice to the projects handled by other practice groups in our firm. They also play an important role as coaches to more junior colleagues.
We are delighted to have these skilled professionals in our team – developing our firm and serving our clients across the Nordics.