Hannes Snellman's Tax Team Receives Top Rankings in the 2020 Edition of International Tax Review
Hannes Snellman’s tax practice was ranked among the best Finnish tax professionals in the 2020 edition of International Tax Review. The team received a Tier 1 ranking in the Tax Controversy and Transactional Tax categories, among its overall high rankings. Hannes Snellman’s renowned tax team offers tax services ranging from M&A, corporate, and indirect tax advice to tax litigation counselling, owner and executive compensation planning, as well as wealth structuring and succession planning of private wealth.
International Tax Review provides rankings and profiles of the most effective tax professionals from around the globe, covering more than 100 jurisdictions based on every continent. You can access the 2020 rankings for Finland here.
Recent Case Highlights
- Hannes Snellman Counsel in Supreme Administrative Court Case Confirming That Share Transfer Tax Is Not Due on Purchase Price of Shareholder Loans
- Hannes Snellman Counsel to a Taxpayer Receiving Confirmation that a Transfer of a Business at an Early Stage Qualifies as a Transfer of a Going Concern for VAT Purposes - The Decision Is Now Legally Binding
- Hannes Snellman Counsel to a Taxpayer in a Case Concerning the VAT Treatment of Coworking Services
Tax Blog Highlights
- Tax Exemption of Foreign Investment Funds – Finnish Perspective on Advocate General Pitruzzella’s Opinion in ECJ C-156/17 (Köln-Aktiefonds Deka)
- Onko lääkäriyhtiöiden verosuunnittelu lentämässä romukoppaan?
- Is Finland the Next Crypto Tax Super Power?
- Yritysten välisen EU-tavarakaupan ”quick fixes” – mihin pikauudistuksissa kannattaa kiinnittää huomiota?