PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Tuomo advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law. Tuomo also has experience in securities market law and capital markets.
During his studies, Tuomo spent two semesters in Buenos Aires, Argentina, studying law and economics at the Universidad del Salvador (USAL). Before joining Hannes Snellman as an associate lawyer, Tuomo worked as a legal adviser at the Montes del Plata pulp mill construction site in Uruguay advising sub-contractors on commercial and contract law and risk management. Prior to his legal career, Tuomo worked as a business journalist e.g. for Kauppalehti (Finnish Business Daily).
- Counsel to the City of Espoo in its PPP school project. Value of the project is expected to be in excess of EUR 100m.
- Counsel to Terveystalo in its IPO and listing on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
- Counsel to Vaaka Partners in its acquisition of majority of shares in Jungle Juice Bar.
- Counsel to SUSI Partners AG in its acquisition of the Tetrituuli Wind Farm in Finland from Ilmatar Windpower Plc.
- Counsel to Trust Kapital in its acquisition of Enfo Zender, Enfo Oyj’s information logistics subsidiary.
Counsel to Terveystalo in its acquisition of Diacor Terveyspalvelut Oy from Helsinki Deaconess Institute Foundation sr, LocalTapiola General Mutual Insurance Company and LocalTapiola Mutual Life Insurance Company.
Counsel to Terveystalo in its acquisition of Porin Lääkäritalo from a number of private individuals.
- Counsel to the City of Tampere in its project to procure a new tramway system and rolling stock for the City.
- Counsel to Powerflute Oyj in its acquisition of Harvestia Oy from Vapo Oy.
- Counsel to Humana AB in the acquisition of Arjessa Oy from Sentica Partners and a number of private individuals.
- Counsel to Asiakastieto Group Plc in the company’s IPO and listing on the Helsinki Stock Exchange. The offering size was appr. EUR 170 million.
- Counsel to Sanitec Corporation in the public takeover offer of the shares in Sanitec made by Geberit.
- Counsel to Mondi Group in its acquisition of Walki Group's extrusion coating plants located in Pietarsaari, Finland and Wroclaw, Poland.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2014
- Legal Adviser, Kymppi Group Oy, 2013-2014
- Master of Laws, University of Lapland, 2014
- Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2013