PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Tiia works in the Dispute Resolution group. She advises clients in the field of general contract law disputes and assists in advocating commercial cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
During her studies, Tiia spent one semester studying law at the Utrecht University in the Netherlands and one semester at the University of Bergen in Norway.
- Co-author of the Finnish Chapter in the Global Practice Guide: eDiscovery & Disclosure 2019 by Chambers & Partners
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd, 2016
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- University of Bergen, Norway, 2016
- Trainee, Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd, 2014-2016
- Utrecht University, the Netherlands, 2014