PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Suvi-Tuuli advises clients on mergers and acquisitions as well as private equity transactions. She also advises clients on general corporate, commercial and contract law.
Suvi-Tuuli joined the firm as a trainee in 2013, and she was appointed as associate lawyer in 2015. Prior to her graduation, she worked as a stagiaire at DG Taxation and Customs Union of the European Commission in Brussels. She also spent one semester studying international tax law at Uppsala University in Sweden.
- Counsel to Hartwall Capital Oy Ab in its acquisition of SUEZ Suomi Oy.
- Counsel to Intera Partners Oy in its acquisition of Wise Group
- Counsel to EQT Mid Market Fund on the acquisition of the leading Finnish private daycare provider Touhula Varhaiskasvatus Oy.
- Counsel to the Finnish Transport Agency in its acquisition of the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) project regarding the construction and maintenance of the E18 motorway section Hamina–Vaalimaa. The total value of the project is approx. EUR 378 million.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Member of the Finnish Sports Law Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2015
- Stagiaire, European Commission, Brussels, 2014
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2013–2015
- Junior Advisor, EY, 2012–2013
- Uppsala University, Sweden, 2012
- University level studies in economics and business administration at Hanken, the Swedish School of Economics, Helsinki, 2011–2012