Suvi advises clients in the fields of mergers and acquisitions, as well as company and commercial law. Having worked as a trainee with Hannes Snellman, Suvi was appointed an associate lawyer upon her graduation. Before graduation, she spent one semester studying law at the University of Graz in Austria.
- Advised a consortium consisting of 3i, Goldman Sachs and Ilmarinen in the 1.54 billion EUR acquisition of Vattenfall's Finnish electricity distribution and district heat businesses
- Advised Ratos AB and the management of Medisize Oy in the sale of Medisize Oy
- Advised Sveafastigheter Fund III and Mattila & Saxen Property Partners in the acquisition through five different transactions of a portfolio of 10 retail properties in Finland
- Advised Advent International plc in the acquisition of Mondo Minerals B.V.
- Advised Scandic Hotels Oy in the acquisition of three hotels - Hotel Linnea, Hotel Rivoli and Hotel Salpaus, Finland (including personnel) as well as new hotel under construction in Helsinki, Finland
- Advised Triton in the acquisition of Ambea AB
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2013
- Trained on the Bench, District Court of Pohjois-Karjala, 2011
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2008
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2008
- Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2007