PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Soila advises clients in public and private M&A transactions in various industries and in the field of corporate work and also offers clients general corporate, commercial and contract law advice.
She has experience of working with corporate and capital markets transactions of listed companies and she has been involved in several complex cross-border and domestic transactions.
- Counsel to Ahlstrom in the combination of Ahlstrom and Munksjö through a merger, 2016
- Counsel to Biotie Therapies Corp. in the company's U.S. public offering of American Depositary Shares (ADS) and listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, 2015
- Counsel to Mondi Group in its acquisition of Walki Group's extrusion coating plants located in Pietarsaari, Finland and Wroclaw, Poland, 2015
- Counsel to Munksjö Oyj, created through the combination of Ahlstrom Corporation’s Label and Processing business with Munksjö AB with a combined net sales of approximately EUR 1.3 billion and approximately 3,300 employees, in its listing on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd, 2012/2013
- Counsel to Sanoma Group in the EUR 130 million sale of its kiosk operations in Finland, Lithuania and Estonia as well as its press distribution operations in Estonia and Lithuania to Reitan Servicehandel AS, 2012
- Counsel to Myllykoski Group, Rhein Papier and their owners in the acquisition of Myllykoski Group and Rhein Papier by UPM-Kymmene Corporation, 2010
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2010
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2010
- Legal Trainee, GE Healthcare Finland Oy, 2008