+358 9 2288 4597
+358 40 519 3941
+358 9 2288 4360
PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Sebastian advises clients in the fields of competition law and state aid, with a particular focus on merger control.
- Counsel to JELD-WEN Holding Inc., a U.S. listed company, in its acquisition of Mattiovi from Taaleri and minority shareholders.
- Counsel to Lemminkäinen Corporation in the combination of Lemminkäinen Corporation and YIT Corporation through a statutory merger.
- Counsel to ISS Palvelut Oy, a leading Finnish facility services provider, in the sale of 100% of the shares in ISS Security Oy and the Finnish security business and related assets to Intera Fund III Ky, a private equity fund managed by Intera Partners.
- Counsel to EQT Mid Market Fund on the acquisition of the leading Finnish private daycare provider Touhula Varhaiskasvatus Oy.
- Counsel to Alma Media Corporation in the exchange offer for the shares and options in Talentum Oyj. The exchange offer includes both share and cash components and the total value of the offer amounts to Eur 42.7 million.
- Member of the Finnish Association for European Law.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2014
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2014
- Associate trainee, Roschier, 2013
- University of Utrecht, 2011 – 2012