PRACTICE & EXPERIENCE
Sarita specialises in intellectual property, marketing, and consumer law, with a particular focus on litigation and other contentious matters in these fields. She has represented clients in a number of notable disputes involving claims of trademark, trade dress, and copyright infringement, misappropriation of goodwill, as well as false and misleading advertising.
In addition to handling contentious matters, Sarita provides clients with strategic legal advice in relation to trademark portfolio management, as well as the planning and execution of product launches and marketing campaigns. Moreover, she advises clients in various IP-related contractual matters.
Having previously worked as an in-house legal counsel for a leading Finnish telecommunications group, Sarita also has experience working on a wide range of technology-related assignments.
- “A client describes Schröder as ‘extremely reliable’”, Managing Intellectual Property, IP Stars, 2018*
- Recognised as a notable practitioner, Intellectual Property, Chambers Europe, 2018*
- “As a result of her in-house experience, she has developed a practical and business-oriented way of doing things”, WTR 1000, 2018*
(*=rankings from prior to joining Hannes Snellman)
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018–
- Senior Associate, Co-Head of IP, Krogerus, 2017–2018
- Master of Science (Econ. and Bus. Adm.), Intellectual Property Law, Hanken School of Economics, 2016
- Senior Associate, Krogerus, 2015–2017
- Legal Counsel, DNA, 2014–2015
- Associate, Krogerus, 2010–2014
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2010