Sara is part of Hannes Snellman’s cross-border IP & Technology practice.
Her focus is on data protection & privacy, IT, telecommunications, intellectual property, media, marketing & consumer laws, e-commerce and commercial agreements.
She has advised several clients operating in various industries in their GDPR preparation, including review of processing operations, data flow mapping and gap analysis as well as data protection impact assessments and data processing agreement negotiations. She also advises on M&A in the IP & Technology field.
- Counsel to Asiakastieto Group Plc in its acquisition of UC AB in Sweden (valued EUR 340 million), 2018
- The Franchise Law Review - Edition 6, 2019
- Co-author to the Swedish Chapter of the Franchise Law Review (Edition 5 2018)
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm 2018
- Jur. kand (LL.M.), Uppsala University, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2017
- Legal studies, University of Leeds, UK, 2015 - 2016