PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Roosa advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Roosa joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2018 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation. In addition to her legal education, Roosa is currently studying economics at the University of Helsinki.
- Counsel to Pöyry Plc in ÅF’s recommended public cash tender offer for all shares in Pöyry, 2018.
- Counsel to the City of Espoo in its PPP school project. Value of the project is expected to be in excess of EUR 100m, 2018.
- Counsel to LocalTapiola in its co-investment with CVC Capital Partners to Mehiläinen Oy, a leading Finnish private health and social care provider, 2018.
- Counsel to Vaaka Partners in its sale of Solita, 2018.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Junior Associate, Lexia Attorneys Ltd, 2016–2017