+358 9 2288 4254
+358 50 5700 858
+358 9 2288 4311
PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Robert advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as company and commercial law.
Prior to graduation, Robert spent one semester studying law at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität in Münster, Germany.
- Counsel to Vitruvian Partners LLP in the acquisition of Easy Park AS
- Counsel to Alma Media Corporation in the exchange offer for the shares and options in Talentum Oyj. The exchange offer includes both share and cash components and the total value of the offer amounts to Eur 42.7 million
- Counsel to Biotie Therapies Corp. in the company's U.S. public offering of American Depositary Shares (ADS) and listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market
- Counsel to NEP Group Inc. in its acquisition of Mediatec Group
- Counsel to Dinair, a portfolio company of Alder, in its acquisition of Halton Clean Air, a Finnish filter manufacturing company
- Counsel to Verkkokauppa.com Oyj in its IPO and listing on First North Finland
- Counsel to Dustin AB in the acquisition of Businessforum Oy.
- Counsel to Ramirent Plc in an issue of a EUR 100 million fixed rate unsecured bond
- Counsel to Microsoft Corporation in its EUR 5.44 billion acquisition of Nokia Devices & Services
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Secretary, Law Society of Finland (JFF)
- Secretary, The Guggenheim Helsinki Supporting Foundation
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2013
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2012
- Trainee, Attorneys at law Borenius, 2011