+358 9 2288 4336
+358 9 2288 4360
PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Pirjo advises clients in the fields of competition law and public procurement, with a particular focus on private enforcement procedures.
Pirjo is currently training at the bench at the District Court of Helsinki.
- Represented UPM-Kymmene Oyj in the largest ever Finnish follow-on damages litigation in which Metsähallitus originally claimed a capital amount of nearly 282 million euros in damages jointly and severally from Finnish forestry companies Stora Enso, UPM and Metsäliitto.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Finnish Public Procurement Association
- Member of the Finnish Association for Competition Law
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2015
- Associate Trainee & Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2014–2015
- Intern, The Finnish Market Court, 2014–2015
- Uppsala University, Sweden, 2013