PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Paula is the Managing Partner of the Stockholm office. She focuses on financing transactions and has experience of a wide range of finance related work, such as LBO’s, real estate financings, restructurings and insolvencies, corporate lending and asset finance.
- Counsel to Vitruvian Partners LLP in the acquisition of Easy Park AS, 2017
- Counsel to EQT in minority investment in Anticimex, 2017
- Counsel to EQT in the acquisition of the majority of the shares in DGC One and the mandatory takeover offer for the remaining shares, 2017
- Counsel to Intrum Justitia in connection with the combination with Lindorff, 2016
- Counsel to Anticimex on the financing of the acquisition of SITA Pest Control & Fumigation Service Pte Ltd , 2016
- Counsel to EQT on the financing of the acquisition of Piab from Altor, 2015
- Counsel to EQT on its takeover offer for IFS, 2015
- Counsel to Anticimex on the financing of the acquisition of the Enviropest Group, 2015
- Counsel to Deutsche Pfandbriefbank on the refinancing of Sagax, 2015
- Counsel to Dustin on its refinancing in connection with the IPO on Nasdaq Stockholm, February 2015
- Counsel to an international bank syndicate financing Nordic Capital's acquisition of Lindorff, 2014
- Counsel to Hoist Finance on the issue of senior notes (2014) and a Basel III compliant Tier 2 capital base instrument (2013) and also Tier 1 capital base instruments, 2012-2013
- An international bank syndicate as a member of Creditors' Committee in a complex cross-border restructuring of the Nordic Mines group of companies undergoing simultaneous restructuring proceedings ending 2014 in Finland and Sweden
- Counsel to Triton and European Directories on the EUR 160,000,000 senior secured bond issue for European Directories, 2013
- Counsel to EQT and Anticimex on the financing of the acquisition of ISS’ pest management solution business, 2013
- Counsel to CapVest on the financing of the simultaneous acquisition of Kronfågel Group in Sweden and Denmark from Lantmännen, and Cardinal Foods in Norway from CapMan, 2013
- Counsel to EQT on the refinancing of IP-Only, 2013
- Counsel to Triton on the refinancing of Suomen Lähikauppa Oy, 2013
- Counsel to Deutsche Pfandbriefbank on the refinancing of Sagax, 2012
- Counsel to EQT on the financing of the acquisition of Anticimex, 2012
- Clients highlight Paula Röttorp for her technical skills and her pragmatic approach, Chambers Global 2018 and Chambers Europe 2018.
Highly regarded lawyer, Banking, IFLR1000, 2018
- Recommended in Legal 500, 2017 (Banking and finance)
- '[...] Sources highlight Paula's "wealth of experience" and dedication.' Banking and Finance, Chambers Europe 2017.
- Leading lawyer, Banking, IFLR1000, 2017
- 'Clients appreciate that Paula Röttorp "has a focus on the details but also a good level of general knowledge," describing her as "diligent and co-operative." She has experience across a wide range of areas, from regulatory compliance to real estate finance.', Banking and Finance, Chambers Global 2016 and Chambers Europe 2016.
- 'Paula Röttorp is regarded as an "extremely skilled" lawyer. [...] "very technical and pragmatic."', Banking & Finance, Chambers Global 2015 and Chambers Europe 2015.
- 'Paula Röttorp comes highly recommended for her ability to handle extremely complex cross-border deals, with sources saying that "she takes a lot of hassle out of the banks' hands."', Banking & Finance, Chambers Global 2014.
- 'Clients value Paula Röttorp for her responsiveness.’, Banking & Finance, Chambers Europe 2013.
- 'Sources describe Paula Röttorp as "extremely intelligent and quick to understand."', Banking & Finance, Chambers Europe 2012.
- 'Paula Röttorp has strong expertise and broad knowledge in financing.', Banking & Finance, Chambers Europe 2011.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- Board member in Centrum för Rättvisa
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Partner, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2011
- Specialist Partner, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2010
- Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 2001 - 2010
- Master of European Studies, Legal Dominant, College of Europe, 2001
- Master of Laws, Stockholm University, 2001
- Law studies at Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, France, 1998 - 1999