PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Paula advises clients in the field of taxation, especially in indirect taxation. She has participated in domestic and cross-border projects relating to value added taxation, excise taxation, and customs legislation. Paula also advises clients in tax dispute processes.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Paula worked as a senior tax advisor at EY. Paula has also gained experience as a senior officer at the Ministry of Finance, and during her studies she also worked as a senior customs officer at Finnish Customs.
- Counsel to Areim Fund III in an acquisition of a portfolio of eight office properties from Avant Capital Partners, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company and EPISO 4 fund advised by Tristan Capital Partners, 2018
- Brexit nyt tai myöhemmin – mihin verovaikutuksiin tulisi varautua?, Hannes Snellman Blog, 2019
- Arvosetelit arvonlisäverotuksessa – muutoksia 1.1.2019 lukien, Edilex 7.11.2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Senior Tax Advisor/Tax Advisor, EY, 2016-2017
- Senior Officer, Ministry of Finance, 2015-2016
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2014
- Linnéuniversitetet, Sweden, 2014