Nikita joined Hannes Snellman’s St. Petersburg office in 2010. Before this, he worked at a local Russian consulting firm. Nikita has vast professional experience in corporate and contract law, and has provided support for real estate transactions, investment projects, and cross-border M&A transactions. As of late, Nikita has been actively involved in corporate and project financing projects and is a member of our PPP team.
- Consulted a large Russian region government on a major road construction and operation PPP project implemented through a concession agreement, including project financing advice and drafting of tender and contractual documents.
- Prepared contractual documents to secure a loan provided to build an office center in Moscow for a large Scandinavian investor.
- Legal due diligence of land plots in various regions throughout Russia, and transactional structuring and support for the development of large retail centers.
- Advised a major construction company on the lease of non-residential space in newly constructed buildings.
- Consulted on various aspects of financing Russian companies, including collateral and currency law regulations.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2010 - present
- Associate, Duvernoix Legal, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2008-2010
- Master of Law, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2008
- Associate, Setl Group (real estate management subsidiary), St. Petersburg, Russia, 2007-2008
- Associate, Tuchkov Most, Legal Centre, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2006-2007
- Bachelor of Law, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2006