PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Niina advises clients in the fields of securities law, finance and capital markets as well as general corporate, contract and commercial law.
In addition to her legal education, Niina holds a Master of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration.
Niina is currently on parental leave.
- Counsel to a fund managed by J.P. Morgan Asset Management in its disposal of a 66,680 sqm logistics property in Espoo to a fund managed by Genesta, 2018
- Counsel to Green Horizon Renewables in the acquisition of over 70% stake in Winda Power, 2018
- Counsel to Tapiola KR III Ky in relation to its financing of the development of the Ainoa Shopping Centre in September, 2017
- Counsel to Santander in relation to the issue by SFC Rahoituspalvelut Kimi VI DAC of EUR 634,700,000 Class A Notes and EUR 64,800,000 Class B Notes secured by a portfolio of hire purchase agreements made by Santander Consumer Finance Oy
- Counsel to Schroder (acting on behalf of Schroder Nordic Real Estate Fund) in an acquisition of a portfolio of nine office properties located in the Greater Helsinki area, 2017
- Counsel to Lemminkäinen Corporation in the combination of Lemminkäinen Corporation and YIT Corporation through a statutory merger, 2017
- Counsel to a J.P. Morgan Asset Management fund in its disposal of four office properties to Alma Property Partners I AB in the Keilaniemi business district of Espoo, Finland, 2017
- Counsel to Powerflute Oyj in relation to its EUR 120 million facilities agreement in July 2016
- Counsel to LocalTapiola Mutual Life Insurance Company in an issue of EUR 100 million dated subordinated fixed rate callable capital notes
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, University of Turku, 2016
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2014
- Legal Advisor, Deloitte & Touche Oy, 2013
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2012
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2012
- Legal Trainee, Deloitte & Touche Oy, 2012
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2011