PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Niclas Löfstedt advises clients in the fields of real estate transactions and development projects. In addition, Niclas provides advice on environmental regulatory matters as well as general commercial, corporate, and contract law.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Niclas has worked as a trainee at several law firms and completed a secondment at a large bank. In addition, he has a bachelor’s degree in economics and business administration, and he is also a professionally trained airline pilot.
- Counsel to Wereldhave N.V. in its divestment of the Itis shopping centre to a fund advised by Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing (MSREI).
- Counsel to Kildare Partners in its pending public tender offer for Technopolis Plc, a Finland-based listed company providing offices, coworking spaces and related services, 2018. The transaction is valued at approximately EUR 730 million.
Counsel to IVG Polar Oy in the divestment of an office portfolio with a lettable space of 132,000m² to Goldman Sachs and Cromwell Property Group.
Counsel to TRIUVA Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft, acting on behalf of an institutional investor, in the acquisition of a core mixed use building on Kanavaranta 3-7.
Counsel to Schroder (acting on behalf of Schroder Nordic Real Estate Fund) in an acquisition of a portfolio of nine office properties located in the Greater Helsinki area.
Counsel to a fund managed by Barings Real Estate Advisers in its acquisition of an office-to-hotel conversion project from the Confederation of Finnish Construction Industries RT.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Masters of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
- Secondment, Nordea Bank Finland plc, Group Legal, 2017
- Senior Trainee / Project Trainee, Castrén & Snellman, 2016-2017
- Legal Trainee, PsyJuridica, 2015-2016
- Legal Trainee, Fredman & Månsson 2014
- Assistant Controller, DHL Global Forwarding (Finland), 2011
- Bachelor of Science, Hanken School of Economics, 2010
- Airline Transport Pilot License, Finnish Aviation Academy, 2009