PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Matias advises clients in the fields of securities law, finance and capital markets, as well as general corporate, contract, and commercial law.
In addition to his legal education, Matias holds a B.Sc. degree in finance from Aalto University School of Business and is finalising his Master’s studies.
- Counsel to Altia Plc in the refinancing related to its IPO and listing on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki, 2018
- Counsel to Terveystalo in refinancing related to its IPO, 2017
- Counsel to Niam in its acquisition of an office property in Helsinki, called Life Science Center Keilaniemi, from Commerz Real Investmentgesellschaft MBH, 2016
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of Finnish Corporate Law Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2016
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Business Administration (Finance), Aalto University School of Business, 2015
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2015