PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Magnus works mainly within the field of dispute resolution, focusing on Swedish and international arbitrations and litigation proceedings. Magnus has advised and represented clients in disputes relating to e.g. professional liability, M&A, intellectual property, transportation, the sale of goods, distribution and agency, construction and general commercial agreements. Magnus also regularly acts as secretary to arbitral tribunals.
Magnus also advises clients in intellectual property, sports law and transaction matters as well as with respect to general corporate and commercial legal issues. In addition, Magnus has experience from banking and financing matters such as bond issues and acquisition financing.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- Member of the Arbitration Association for Younger Lawyers at the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute (YAS)
Member of the LCIA (London Court of International Arbitration) Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
Member of the Swedish Insurance Law Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2016
Law Clerk / Junior Judge, Attunda District Court, Stockholm, 2012-2014
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2011
- Master of Laws, (jur.kand.), Lund University, 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics (Corporate Finance), Lund University, 2010
- Trainee, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, 2010
- Finance and Business Law studies, NUS Business School, National University of Singapore, 2009