PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Lotta practices in the Dispute Resolution Group. She advises clients mainly in the field of general contract law disputes as well as assists in advocating commercial cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
Lotta is currently on parental leave.
Represented UPM-Kymmene Oyj in the largest ever Finnish follow-on damages litigation in which Metsähallitus originally claimed a capital amount of nearly 282 million euros in damages jointly and severally from Finnish forestry companies Stora Enso, UPM and Metsäliitto.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2014
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2013
- LL.M., International Commercial Arbitration Law, Stockholm University, 2013
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2013
- Corporate Law Trainee, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2012
- Trainee, White & Case, 2011
POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association