PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Lotta practices in the Dispute Resolution Group. She advises clients mainly in the field of general contract law disputes as well as assists in advocating commercial cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
Lotta is currently on parental leave.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2014
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2013
- LL.M., International Commercial Arbitration Law, Stockholm University, 2013
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2013
- Corporate Law Trainee, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2012
- Trainee, White & Case, 2011
POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association