PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Laura advises clients on all types of financing transactions with a particular focus on bank lending, acquisition financing, and real estate and project financing, as well as on questions relating to general corporate, contract, and commercial law. Laura has also been involved in restructuring assignments and the preparation of security enforcement procedures.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Laura worked for another law firm in Helsinki for eight years. Furthermore, Laura gained substantial experience of development finance during her two-year secondment at Finnfund (the Finnish Fund for Industrial Cooperation Ltd).
- Counsel to NREP in financing the acquisition of a logistics property located in Southern Finland and development of residential and serviced living properties located in the Helsinki metropolitan area, 2018
- Counsel to OP Corporate Bank plc in financing the acquisition of Seurahuone property by HYY Group from Sponda, 2018
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Senior Associate, Castrén & Snellman, 2014–2018
- Legal Counsel (on secondment), Finnfund (the Finnish Fund for Industrial Cooperation Ltd), 2014–2016
- Associate, Castrén & Snellman, 2010–2014
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2010
- Studies in EU law, Stockholm University, 2007
- Studies in Finance, Helsinki School of Economics, 2007–2008