PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Klaara advises domestic and international clients in a broad scope of matters related to employment law, such as general advisory for employers in the Finnish market, drafting of employment and management contracts and terminations thereof, co-operation proceedings, as well as employment issues in connection with mergers and acquisitions. In addition, Klaara has previous experience in commercial agreements, intellectual property rights, and dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Klaara gained experience in an insurance company and in various law firms in Helsinki.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Klaara has also studied law at Aarhus University in Aarhus, Denmark.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018-
- Associate, Waselius & Wist, 2014-2018
- Associate, Hedman Partners, 2013
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2013
- Thesis Trainee, Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., 2012
- Aarhus University, Denmark 2011
- Legal Trainee, Fennia Mutual Insurance Company, 2010-2012
- Trainee, Lammi & Partners, 2009-2010
- Trainee, Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., 2009