PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Karoliina advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as on general corporate, commercial and contract law.
In addition to her legal education, Karoliina holds a Master of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration. During her studies, Karoliina spent one semester studying at WU, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Counsel to Vaaka Partners in its acquisition of NHG, 2018
- Counsel to Jarkir Oy in the sale of Uusioaines Oy to Partnera Oy and Suomen Teollisuussijoitus Oy, 2018
- Counsel to CapMan Infra’s EUR 70 million investment in Elenia, a leading Finnish electricity network and district heat company, 2018
- Counsel to Nordic Packaging and Container Holdings (NPAC Holdings) in the sale of Powerflute Group Holdings Oy to Mondi Group, 2018
- Counsel to Vitruvian Partners LLP in the acquisition of Easy Park AS, 2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2017
Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016
Associate Trainee, Borenius Attorneys Ltd, 2016
Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016
Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, Aalto University School of Business, 2014
Studies at WU, Vienna University of Economics and Business, 2012