PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Jenni advises clients in the fields of competition law, state aid and public procurement. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Jenni worked as an associate for another law firm.
In addition to her legal education, Jenni studies at Åbo Akademi University, where she majors in Economics. During her law studies, Jenni also spent one semester studying law at the University of Sheffield.
- Counsel to Lemminkäinen Corporation in the combination of Lemminkäinen Corporation and YIT Corporation through a statutory merger
- "Mihin kaikkeen kilpailusäännöt taipuvat tänään ja tulevaisuudessa", Hannes Snellman Blog, 2018
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
Secretary of the Finnish Competition Law Association
Member of the Finnish Public Procurement Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Associate, DLA Piper Finland, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2017
- University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, 2015