PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Ina works in the Dispute Resolution group. She advises clients mainly on various commercial disputes and assists in advocating commercial cases before arbitral tribunals and state courts.
During her studies, Ina was a member of the winning team of the University of Helsinki at Vis Moot Court Competition, the largest moot court competition in the world. In addition to traineeships at Hannes Snellman and other law firms, Ina has also gained experience from KONE Global Legal as Assistant Legal Counsel as well as from running her own company offering assistant services during high school.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Senior Trainee, Castrén & Snellman Attorneys Ltd, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Assistant Legal Counsel, KONE Corporation, 2014–2016
- Entrepreneur, Ina Rautiainen tmi, 2010–2014