Iiris advises clients in the fields of capital markets, mergers and acquisitions as well as general corporate, contract, and commercial law.
In addition to her legal education, Iiris is currently studying at Hanken School of Economics. Prior to her graduation in 2017, Iiris worked as a trainee in several law firms in Finland and Germany. During her studies, Iiris spent one semester studying at Stellenbosch University in South Africa.
Counsel to Altia Plc in its IPO and listing on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki, 2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
- Stellenbosch University, (South Africa), 2017
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Associate Trainee, Borenius Attorneys Ltd, 2016
- Associate Trainee, Merilampi Attorneys Ltd, 2015–2016
- Legal Intern, Noerr LLP, (Düsseldorf, Germany), 2015