PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Ida advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on general corporate, commercial, and contract law. Ida also advises clients on securities, finance, and capital markets law.
In addition to her legal degree, Ida holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (Finance) from Hanken School of Economics. During her studies, Ida spent a semester studying international business and Chinese at National Taiwan University in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Counsel to Trust Kapital in its acquisition of Enfo Zender, Enfo Oyj’s information logistics subsidiary
- Counsel to Valedo Partners Fund I AB in its divestment of Corbel Holding Oy, a facility services company, to Realia Group
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2016
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Business Administration (Finance), Hanken School of Economics, 2015
- Studies at National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2014
- Legal Trainee, Finnvera plc, summers of 2013 - 2015
- Legal Trainee, Peltonen LMR, 2013 - 2014