PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Heidi advises our clients on various matters related to employment law, such as drafting employment and director agreements, co-operation proceedings and disputes, as well as employment issues in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Heidi worked for another law firm in Helsinki.
During her studies, Heidi spent one semester studying law at the University of Melbourne in Australia. In addition to her legal studies, she has also studied work psychology and leadership.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the Finnish Labour Law Association
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018-
- Senior Associate, Merilampi Attorneys, 2018
- Associate lawyer, Merilampi Attorneys, 2012-2018
- Lawyer, The Finnish Business School Graduates, 2010-2011
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2010
- University of Melbourne, 2008