PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Franz advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law.
Prior to his graduation, Franz worked in law firms both in Finland and the United States. He also studied industrial engineering and management as additional minor studies at Aalto University.
- Counsel to SUSI Partners AG in its acquisition of the Tetrituuli Wind Farm in Finland from Ilmatar Windpower Plc
- Counsel to Trust Kapital in its acquisition of Enfo Zender, Enfo Oyj’s information logistics subsidiary
- Counsel to Humana AB in the acquisition of Arjessa Oy from Sentica Partners and a number of private individuals
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, Graduation with Honours, 2015
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2014
- Additional minor studies in Industrial Engineering and Management, Aalto University, 2013
- Summer Intern, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c., 2013
- Junior Trainee, Castrén & Snellman, 2011