PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Emma works with dispute resolution and she advises and represents clients in all types of commercial disputes. In addition, Emma frequently provides strategic advises on commercial matters with the aim to inter alia avoid a dispute or in other ways reach the client’s business goals and intentions.
Emma has a long and extensive experience in litigating and arbitrating national and international disputes. She has been engaged in disputes within the field of general commercial law, contract law, finance law and real estate law. Further, Emma has great experience of contractual interpretation issues in large and complex construction disputes.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Member of the Swedish Women in Arbitration Network (SWAN)
Member of the Arbitration Association for Younger Lawyers at Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute (YAS)
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2011
- Clerk, Nacka District Court, 2009 - 2011
- Trainee, Setterwalls Advokatbyrå, 2009
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Uppsala University, 2009
- University of Leeds, Faculty of Law, 2007