PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Elli advises clients in the fields of securities law, finance and capital markets as well as general corporate, contract and commercial law. Elli joined the firm as a trainee in May 2013 and was appointed as an associate lawyer in 2014. In addition to studying at the University of Helsinki, Elli also spent one semester at the Free University of Berlin.
Elli spent the academic year 2016-2017 pursuing LLM degree at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Counsel to Areim Fund III in an acquisition of a portfolio of eight office properties from Avant Capital Partners, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company and EPISO 4 fund advised by Tristan Capital Partners.
- Counsel to Niam in its acquisition of an office property in Helsinki, called Life Science Center Keilaniemi, from Commerz Real Investmentgesellschaft MBH.
- Counsel to Humana AB in the acquisition of Arjessa Oy from Sentica Partners and a number of private individuals.
- Finnish counsel to Telia Company in the divestment of the Sergel Group, a Nordic and Baltic credit management and debt purchase service provider, to Marginalen AB and Marginalen Bank Bankaktiebolag, in a transaction valuing the Sergel Group at SEK 2,070 million (or EUR 222 million) on a cash and debt-free basis.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2014
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2014
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2013
- Free University of Berlin, Germany, 2012